Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update: 03-26-09

Sorry. I missed a production day. I'll be sure to post both days three and four back-to-back this coming Sunday after we shoot.

In other news I've got all the rough edits done for all the scenes we shot so far. I just got over an edit that has been bugging me and I've been avoiding since the second day of shooting. I've got something that's viewable but this particular scene will take me sometime to get down. I wanted it to play for only forty-five seconds or a minute but it has a two minute duration right now. Eek!

In other news. I've just got a Visual FX (Ricardo Elliott) guy on board to do some gunshots, bullet hole wounds and some color correcting. Below is two screenshots from some stuff he's working on. Good stuff:


- Antoine Bandele (Director)

No comments: