Sunday, May 3, 2009

Production Day 11

Actually no one really took many pictures of the actual production so here are a few pictures of us messing around after the shoot.



Filmmaker of the Day: Everyone!
I mean look how awesome we are?

What we shot was great but we didn't shoot everything we needed because of scheduling conflicts with actors. We're almost there though ... almost there ... we just have to connect the dots really.

I learned a lot today. I had a great talk with one of the actors, Alex Demir. This whoel project has been an entirely great learning experience! Since no one is telling me to go and make a film at a school or a program I might as well do it myself, learn from mistakes and grow on my own, right? No one else can do that for me and I'm glad I'm taking that initiative.

- Antoine Bandele (Director)

No comments: