Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Choreography

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything, but here I am. Resa and I got together yesterday to work on a fight scene. We didn't have any help from anyone else, but I think we managed. ;-)

Resa came over, we set up what we thought looked like the bathroom in my living room and talked through what the fight could be. I thought it would be nice if Carmen didn't come off as TOTALLY inexperienced, so she pushes me around a bit. It gets a little dirty on accounta' it's two girls fighting each other. We figured it doesn't really matter how much training they have, if some bitch tries to take me down, I might pull her hair a little. (No worries, there isn't actually any hair pulling... Or scratching) Everything worked out great and I think the fight is going to be awesome!

Resa, my roommate, Felicia, and I had a nice little bonding session afterwords, too. It's pretty great to be working with people I actually get along with. I think that's been the best thing about this whole experience, that I genuinely get along with the people I'm working with.
That's about it for now, we'll have more beautiful experiences to report on soon!

- Courtney Case (Jade)

No comments: